Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- We accept most insurance plans, and are “in network” with the following plans: Delta Premier/ Delta PPO, Delta MPE, MetLife, Blue Cross, United Concordia, Aetna, Altus, Guardian, Cigna, Connection, GEHA, Assurant , Humana, Ameritas & MassHealth
- Affordable Payment Plans, including “Care Credit”, a 0% interest rate offered to our patients who qualify.
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care & Attention to Detail
- Member Of The American Dental Association & BBB
- Multilingual (English, Chinese, and Korean)
|Monday||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Prosthodontics (Dentures), Complete (full) & Partial (one or more teeth)
Removable partial dentures may be a good treatment option if you have one or more missing teeth. Removable partial dentures are custom made to fit your mouth and rest on both the soft tissue (gums) and the remaining teeth.
Complete dentures are a removable replacement for all of the natural teeth in the upper or lower jaw. The size, shape, and placement of the teeth are custom-designed to fit your mouth comfortably.
Our dentists will optimize speech, comfort, chewing ability, and appearance for each patient with both complete and partial dentures.
Contact Us Today