Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- We accept most insurance plans, and are “in network” with the following plans: Delta Premier/ Delta PPO, Delta MPE, MetLife, Blue Cross, United Concordia, Aetna, Altus, Guardian, Cigna, Connection, GEHA, Assurant , Humana, Ameritas & MassHealth
- Affordable Payment Plans, including “Care Credit”, a 0% interest rate offered to our patients who qualify.
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care & Attention to Detail
- Member Of The American Dental Association & BBB
- Multilingual (English, Chinese, and Korean)
|Monday||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Professional Dental Cleaning
A dental cleaning removes calculus (or tartar), which is the hardened plaque that collects above and below the gum line, and plaque, a sticky film made of living bacteria, food debris, and saliva. If these are not removed, the bacteria can cause periodontal disease. After this cleaning, the teeth are polished to remove stains and traces of plaque so that they will be smooth and shiny.
Contact Us Today