Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- We accept most insurance plans, and are “in network” with the following plans: Delta Premier/ Delta PPO, Delta MPE, MetLife, Blue Cross, United Concordia, Aetna, Altus, Guardian, Cigna, Connection, GEHA, Assurant , Humana, Ameritas & MassHealth
- Affordable Payment Plans, including “Care Credit”, a 0% interest rate offered to our patients who qualify.
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care & Attention to Detail
- Member Of The American Dental Association & BBB
- Multilingual (English, Chinese, and Korean)
|Monday||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Periodontal Treatment & SurgeryPeriodontics help prevent and treat the diseases of the gums and bones surrounding the teeth. These include gingivitis (gum inflammation) and periodontitis, a bacterial infection that can destroy the fibers and bones that hold your teeth in place. Left untreated, these conditions can lead to tooth loosening/loss and even heart disease.
Root Planing (or scaling) is a treatment that cleans out plaque and calculus from the periodontal pockets and smoothes the root surfaces so that the gum tissue can attach more firmly to the root without inflammation. This also helps reduce sensitivity and prevent tooth loss.
If you have periodontitis and/or soft tissue erosion, periodontal (gum) surgery may be the answer. In cases where periodontal surgery cannot repair the structures that hold the tooth in place, tooth extraction may be needed. Implants can be a good option in these cases.
Contact Us Today