Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- We accept most insurance plans, and are “in network” with the following plans: Delta Premier/ Delta PPO, Delta MPE, MetLife, Blue Cross, United Concordia, Aetna, Altus, Guardian, Cigna, Connection, GEHA, Assurant , Humana, Ameritas & MassHealth
- Affordable Payment Plans, including “Care Credit”, a 0% interest rate offered to our patients who qualify.
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care & Attention to Detail
- Member Of The American Dental Association & BBB
- Multilingual (English, Chinese, and Korean)
|Monday||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Cosmetic Dental Veneers
Do you have uneven or unattractive teeth? We can help. At our practice, we offer veneers to patients who are looking to improve the appearance of their smiles.
When You Want Results
Veneers can correct a number of common cosmetic issues, including:
Veneers serve more than just a restorative purpose; they can also protect a damaged tooth from further harm. So if you’re looking to make changes to your smile and also do wonders for your self-esteem, give us a call and set up an appointment to see if veneers are right for you.
Contact Us Today