Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- We accept most insurance plans, and are “in network” with the following plans: Delta Premier/ Delta PPO, Delta MPE, MetLife, Blue Cross, United Concordia, Aetna, Altus, Guardian, Cigna, Connection, GEHA, Assurant , Humana, Ameritas & MassHealth
- Affordable Payment Plans, including “Care Credit”, a 0% interest rate offered to our patients who qualify.
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Highly Trained, Caring Staff
- Personalized, Gentle Care & Attention to Detail
- Member Of The American Dental Association & BBB
- Multilingual (English, Chinese, and Korean)
|Monday||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Conveniently located near the downtown center of Concord, MA, we offer full-service general, specialized, and cosmetic dentistry for your whole family. Our promise to our patients is gentle and detailed care like you’ve never experienced before. Our office is equipped with latest technology which allows us to minimize any discomfort while providing effective treatment. We want all of our patients’ visits at Icon Dental to be comfortable and enjoyable. We strongly believe that with proper dental care you can keep your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime, as well as improve your appearance.
Icon Dental is committed to providing our patients with outstanding dentistry by some of the finest general dentists and specialists in New England. Our doctors have trained at some of the most prestigious dental schools and higher learning institutions around the world.
Hyung-Jun Ahn, D.M.D. P.C.
2004-present : Icon Dental at Lexington and Concord, MA
2004: Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA (DMD)
2001: Seoul National University School of Dentistry, Ph.D degree
1996 - 1998: Seoul National University School of Dentistry, Residency in Department of Prosthodontics
1993 - 1995: Korean Army Dental Services
1993: Seoul National University School of Dentistry, Seoul, Korea (DDS)
Dr. James Kim
1999: Graduate, Lexington, Ma High School
2003: Graduate, Boston College
2003-2005: Graduate studies at New York University
2009: New York University College of Dentistry
Debbie Rubin, Registered Dental Hygienist (ADHA)
1982: Associate Degree, Plymouth State College
1983: Associate Degree, New Hampshire Technical College- Dental Assisting & Health Science
1986: Bachelor Degree, Dental Hygiene
Contact Us Today